Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tim Duncan Marks of Excellence AUTO FS/FT

looking to sell first, trade second. Any help on the BV would be appreciated too. Its from the 04-05 year and a scan is available on request. Please take a look at my other cards too, all are FS/FT.

Looking for Matt Jones RC AUTOS/J.R. Smith RC AUTOS/Pujols AUTO/Dirk AUTO

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I would like to see a scan of it....tkscards2004@yahoo.com

LMK
    thanks
    TK

Tk and Sa- Scans have been sent. LMK what you can offer. Remember I'm selling first, trading second

Calvin- Are you intrested in buying or just trading?

well i really don't have any paypal right now but about how much are you looking for for future refrence

sa- I don't think there is a BV for it, but based on what ive seen other autos of TD have sold for around $125 a pop(there aren't many to begin with), so id prolly be asking around $100 for it.lmk

check my site (click on my name on the left) see if there is anything you like. I could do trade or a cash/card deal maybe.......wouldn't buy outright though

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast