Thread: New eBay store just opened...

New eBay store just opened...

Hey guys, I just wanted y'all to know that I have just opened an eBay store... check it out... I have a bunch of stuff out there... i have a price listed for everything, but just make an solid offer and I will accept it...

thanks for looking - link to store is in my sig...

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    ooooo....that vick is niiiiicccce. too bad I'm not rich. lol. Because if i was rich, I would buy that card, and you would be rich too.

Moved to Sites & Auctions forum. Also, please reduce your signature to no more than 5 lines please. Thank you.

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Polus
    Moved to Sites & Auctions forum. Also, please reduce your signature to no more than 5 lines please. Thank you.

Rick
    thanks for moving for me... i could not find the sites/auctions category...

i also reduced my sig...

Quote Originally Posted by Vick_All_The_Way
    ooooo....that vick is niiiiicccce. too bad I'm not rich. lol. Because if i was rich, I would buy that card, and you would be rich too.
    thanks! it was a regular redemption card that i pulled from pack... found out it was 4/7 when i got it back in the mail - i was SHOCKED!

i am not looking for that much for it... most likely around 300-325ish... just threw it out there so people would make offers...