66 topps koufax, 49 leaf andy pafko, and 2 48 leaf commons FT!

Just got these three cards in an auction they were having at a coin store nearby. I usually don't go in, but I was in the area and checked it out and I'm glad I did. Here's the stuff FT. I'll put scans up in a bit.

1966 Topps Sandy Koufax #100 in great shape. Off center and has slightly dinged corners, but really nice shape overall.

1949 Leaf Andy Pafko
    1948 Leaf Mickey Harris
    1948 Leaf Sid Hudson

All 3 of the leaf cards have some tape damage or something like that, but the only one with any sort of creasing is the hudson. I'll have the scans up in a bit so you'll be able to see it better. I'm looking for any of the following for this stuff:

2003 Donruss Signature Legends of summer autos
    1999 UD Hologrfx UD authentics autos
    Nice autos
    Deshaun foster stuff

LMK if interested in any and also what you have to offer. I'll look over tradelists also.
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    ok here's scans of the koufax and the front of the pafko.
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

back of pafko and both sides of the hudson.
    Hidden Content

harris card
    Hidden Content

HI
    I WOULD LIKE TO WORK OUT SOMETHING FOR THE KOUFAX BUT DONT HAVE ENOUGH FROM YOUR WANTS FOR IT. I JUST HAVE THIS OF FOSTER. DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER VINTAGE TO TRADE IN EX+ CONDITION. LMK, THANKS GREG (FORALLSPORTS)
    FOSTER DESHAUN 02 dr elite status #119 32/80 $15