Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardguards.com's Items on eBay

What card project are you currently working on?

Currently I'm working on organizing my Seau collection. It's completely out of control. I have tens of thousands of base cards and am now trying to organize them. It's already taken 3 days and I'm only 25% done with just getting them sorted by year. Will it ever end? As I was doing this last night I got to thinking other people are working on there cards. So I ask you, what card project are you currently working on?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

i am currently looking to organize all of my cards by players last name... i have around 50K cards so it is a major project

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Marlins Miami Heat
    See cypress561's Items on eBay

sorting out my inserts and gu and autos so that i know which ones i need to hold onto and which ones i need to trade / sell.

want to clear up more space for cards that i really like rather then just have cards that dont interest me anymore.

SCF Rewards
    Country

For the past two weeks I have been inputting my inserts on beckett so I can make a inserts trade list...this is a nightmare because I have THOUSANDS of inserts...lol

The fun part is finding cards that are worth quite a bit of money...

SCF Rewards
    Country

A few moths ago I put all my star/semistar base and inserts into a few 5000 count boxes in order by last name. That was boring.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Right now I am organizing like 1500 vintage cards for my parent's friend...It is really cool to see all these awesome old cards (i.e. johnny u rcs, namath rcs, tark rcs). And getting paid to drool on such nice cards really puts the icing on the cake

SCF Rewards
    Country

Displaying my cards better (frames, holders) Concentrate on players I collect and SPEND LESS MONEY

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sivers's Items on eBay

I'm documenting my inventory of Randall Cunningham cards. That project is fairly close to done. It would only take 2 hours of work to finish it off.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (21)
    Country

Collecting the 1981 Donruss set!

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    See n/a's Items on eBay

getting over the 10k hump ......will be done as soon as everyone that I made deals with sends my cards .....then deciding what kinda goal do I want to do next.....should I make a small goal for myself or just make a huge that will take me a few months ......so hard to decide .....lol

Anyone buy a 2006 Score Hobby box ....those give any cool cards ?
    also bought a Sage thing off of dacardworld for like 17 ....only 9 cards ....hope its worth ...lol

also I bought 2 - 2006 Score Hobby Boxes .....I would come close to completing that set ...right ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast