Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

First one of these I've seen. I wish...but no...not gonna happen.

Any guesses as to what the winning bid on this will be?
    My mouth is watering. You know, I might actually trade my
    entire collection for this one. Geez!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/1990-Score-Supp-...QQcmdZViewItem

2. Kronozio

Very nice card, but I wouldn't trade my entire collection for it.

I'm an Emmitt collector and one of these dont come around too often, so I might. I could always start over with the other stuff I have. Although I would probably have a hard time trading away my Emmitt and Staubach autos.

Ended at over $2200. Think this will make it as a footnote in the next Beckett Football Monthly graded section?

I dont understand why would someone raise the bid when no one over bid .....Is this normal ?...it doenst make sense to me .....look at the bids It was done a few times

say i put in a bid of $50, if the current bid is only $25, then my bid will show up as $26ish....if someone elses bids $30, i am automatically bid up to $31ish (the price you bid is your max bid, if no one bids close to your max bid, you dont have to pay the max, just the closest increment to the next highest bid)

whoever footballcardjunkie is he is building wuote the collection... all ive seen is him buying up all the high end cards!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dillywill
    whoever footballcardjunkie is he is building wuote the collection... all ive seen is him buying up all the high end cards!!
    Yeah, probably some retired guy who planned VERY well for his golden-years. Hope I do as well.
    I've seen some retired gents drop some SERIOUS dough at local cards w/o batting-an-eye. AAhhhh...whatta life.
    May we all be as fortunate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast