Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1

    Trading my Basketball GU's / Auto's for your Football GU's/Auto's

    I am looking to trade my Basketball game used and autographs for your Buffalo Bills game used and autographs. Please check my site and let me know if you find anything you are interested in. Thanks

  2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
  3. #2
    LeBron James 05-06 UD Hardcourt Materials BV $40
    Need This All i have of football is:

    1997 Skybox Impact Rookies Eddie Kennison Rc Auto
    Flair Showcase Game Used Jsy the Guy From Miami Who Was Suspended for Drugs Running Back LoL

    lmk if you need these thanks
    Collecting All Current Oakland raiders Primarily Carr, Mack, Cooper, Crabtree, Also any Legend or HOF raider players as well.
    Just getting back into the Hobby so not much tradebait right now
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (please check comments on scans to see if any have been traded)
    Please NOTE: Photobucket is not updated, Only PC cards are accurate anything else has been traded or sold thanks

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by XxViSiOnxX
    LeBron James 05-06 UD Hardcourt Materials BV $40
    Need This All i have of football is:

    1997 Skybox Impact Rookies Eddie Kennison Rc Auto
    Flair Showcase Game Used Jsy the Guy From Miami Who Was Suspended for Drugs Running Back LoL

    lmk if you need these thanks
    No thanks, i am really just looking to trade for Buffalo Bills. Thank you though

  5. #4

  6. #5
    I have a Terence Newman 2003 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia rookie premiere game-used football, game-used jersey, and game-used laces 07/25, i would trade for you Lebron James card if you have a picture.....

    Also how would you sell the Tony Stewart event-used card for....

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by fnweaver_lhs_2007
    I have a Terence Newman 2003 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia rookie premiere game-used football, game-used jersey, and game-used laces 07/25, i would trade for you Lebron James card if you have a picture.....

    Also how would you sell the Tony Stewart event-used card for....
    I will have to pass on the Terence Newman RPM.

    Being that i am looking to trade more than sell, i would let the Stewart go for $22 DLVD

  8. #7
    I'm interested in your Lebron, Dwight Howard and B-Gordon. Please see my site.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by advan24r
    I'm interested in your Lebron, Dwight Howard and B-Gordon. Please see my site.
    Sorry nothing caught my eye

  10. #9
    Only football g/u i have is
    Vinny Testaverde 97 pinnacle inside Autograph..
    Lmk if youd be interested in that?

  11. #10
    I have a Ko Simpson Donruss Classic AUTO RC /999. Would you trade baseball for it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on