Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See game7collectiblescom's Items on eBay

Delete an Entire Inventory

So, after a bit of time off and thinking of where I want to go with my collection, I have finally decided what I want to keep and what I ultimately want to get rid of. So I figure the best thing to do is start fresh and was wondering if there was an easy way to delete my entire inventory? I have been trying to delete 200 at a time which I have figured out how to do but, at the rate it is taking...I might be deleting for a few months...any short quick way to delete everything?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roaddogg02316's Items on eBay

Curious about this to. I just moved a bunch of cards elsewhere, and want to delete them. It's a large amount and I'd rather not have to do it one by one. Would be nice if there was a way to just check off each card I want to delete.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

Delete a entire Inventory

Follow these instruction to delete a entire inventory:

Note that it will delete both traders and PC cards, You can also select PC only or if you sold for intance a player collection then just make a query that will list only those cards of a player and then proceed to step 2.

Step 1 - Select in the "Inventory type" section, Inventory only and also make sure to select in the "Per page" section select 200. Hit the search button.

Step 2 - Then check the check box in the top right header section on the listing. This will select up to 200 cards listing on that page.

Step 3 - Then on top of the listing header section, in the "Action" combo box, select Delete selected cards.

Start again to delete 200 more from step 2. This is easy enough to delete a few thousands cards in a few minutes once you get the hang of it.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

Added a tutorial for this.