Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

carmelo rcs , kg gu, iverson xfractor

i just added a few cards to my photobucket. the garnett cromographs is 021/500 and the drew gooden is 1/1. not looking for anything imparticular...just hoping to help a carmelo collector out.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i4...al&media=image

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See villanuevafan's Items on eBay

I could use the Garnett Xfractor and the Garnett Chrome GU, and the Gooden 1/1. PLMK. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

reggie...pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am interested in Carmelo and other cards: I have a Karl Malone Authentic Jersey with tags still in place. I also have a Ben R. 04 Topps Total, Eli Manning 04 Topps Total #350.

Eric

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just started a Melo collection. I am interested in any of them. LMK what you need.

Country

man i like all ur melos besides the topps rc so lmk a total bv on all the melos u got besides base and hopefully we can work something out

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nameant83's Items on eBay

I like your Shaq 02-03 Pristine Performers GU.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Raptors
    See alexmovel's Items on eBay

Hi Lik555,
    just wanted to say I am very jealous of your 84 Star Jordan Rookie, may I ask where you got it from? and how much? I have would love one too, but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of my league right now...
    Thanks
    Alex
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Toronto Raptors Cards and Michael Jordan

SCF Rewards
    Country

royer...ill pass on those...thanks for looking!
    timpatten...i like the tmac ultra rc if its in good shape and the 7 gu from luxury...plmk if we can work something out.
    tanner...got a site i can look thru?
    nameant...i like the tmac/ginobili...were you talking about the non refractor version?

SCF Rewards
    Country

movel...i got it off of ebay... i forgot exactly what i paid for it, but it was over 1000. i watched a bunch of them sell b4 i finally got the nerve to pull the trigger.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast