Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

My huge Cody Latimer PC showoff thread!

Hey everybody. I decided I should hop on these boards and try to swing more deals through here! I collect my boy Cody Latimer and decided that I would show off what I have! as I stand today, I have approx 370 DIFFERENT cards, a painting that I did, 3 signed 8x10's, 2 of which i designed. The orange 8x10 was a gift I made for his family and they sent me one back! and then I also have him on a team signed helmet from last season. So here They are in the entirety and a few pics of some of my favs!

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

IMPRESSIVE!!!! Some really great looking cards there and a really nice story to go along with them. Thanks for sharing, very fun to look at!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

thank you man! i appreciate it! thanks for the look and helping me very early on with it too!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@KiloSportsCards See kilosportscards's Items on eBay Instagram:

Very nice! I especially like the Immaculate with the Bronco head.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice! I especially like the Immaculate with the Bronco head.

thank you! i love immaculate lol i still have no clue what that swatch is off of though

SCF Rewards
    Country

impressive collection! with all that i am sure you did a topps chrome rainbow, would love to see pics of that!

SCF Rewards
    Country

impressive collection! with all that i am sure you did a topps chrome rainbow, would love to see pics of that!

yes i did! i have the full regular topps (including the special range border that came in the special packs included in the factory sets) and im only missing like 2 of the chrome colors. i have most if the insert variations from chrome including the '85 auto #/15. i have a few from chrome mini. will try to snap a pic and update it soon

SCF Rewards
    Country

newest pickup

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast