Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking Looking for REDSKINS!! List of wants inside

really trying to concentrate on my skins collection, so figured i would see if there is anything out there i can use. would probably only be able to buy gu/autos as my bait is very thin....mainly looking for the following:

1. Any good condition Vintage redskins - i will even go up thru the 70s

2. Any redskins HOFers/Legends autos/gu/rookies/base/inserts - Not really looking for high end stuff (theisman, monk, taylor, green, riggins, sonny, baugh, etc)

3. Certain Skins GU cards - pretty picky with this, lots of players i dont collect...pretty much looking for current players, and NOT interested in white swatches!

4. Any multi colored patches - will take just about any skins

So, if you gotta anything that is listed above you are willing to part with...offer it up!! the worst i will say is "no thanks"

have a rod gardner auto in my photobucket check if you need it.

Not quite sure what they are expecting out of him, but I have a sweet looking 05 Playoff Absolute Mem Rookie Jersey of Jason Campbell. The face of the card is silver with red and the swatch is Garnett/Maroon which ever color you prefer. :) 10.00 DLVD or trade for any Panthers GU
    UNDER 20? YOU ARE DEFINATELY SENDING FIRST!!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
    Don't ask me for a gift and I will buy your card. I ask for payments, not gifts ... NO PAYPAL GIFT FROM ME
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

sparky - is it serial numbered? what is the card # and do you have a scan?

Unfortunatly it is not serial numbered. Card number 5
    UNDER 20? YOU ARE DEFINATELY SENDING FIRST!!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
    Don't ask me for a gift and I will buy your card. I ask for payments, not gifts ... NO PAYPAL GIFT FROM ME
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

proudest: check my site for those campbells you wanted

ark - what do you want for them?? only buying the low end stuff if its real cheap

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast