Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for Big Star Lot - Buying

I am looking for a big lot of star cards. Stars are people that are listed in beckett with their own prices, not bunched into minor stars or commons.

Would also love to have some low-end RCs and inserts thrown in with the lot.

I need baseball, football, and basketball.

I am looking for a few hundred cards.

Let me know what you have and a price. PM me with price, thanks!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    please check my post which will be up in a few minutes.. prices will come down if more then 1 lot is purchased.. I have a bunch more players that I still need to add.. so if you want a certain person please reply on that post and i will get to it soon

thanks, gary
    My wantlist:

Mickey Mantle - serial numbered (no topps milestones)

Jimmie Johnson - anything I don't have

gary - checked ur post, but i am looking more for a big mixed lot of recent star cards. don't need that many cards of any one player. let me know if u would want to do something like that and if so, what kind of price u need. PM me a price, thanks.

have quite a few good offers and deals, anyone else have anything while i am still open for offers?

how bout 150gu/autos
    for $300?
    COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

ray33 - although i dont really need autos and game used right now, i would consider. pm me a list of cards included, thanks.

shane,
    I can build you a lot of star guys.

All of my stuff is sorted by player, but would be willing to build you a nice lot.

will pm.

star cards - got your PM and replied, thanks!

star lots

Soccer,
    I could put together a lot of cards of players like Ichiro, Jeter, Arod, Pujols and many other stars as well as RCs and inserts. What are you looking to pay for them? PLMK Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by soccershane
    I am looking for a big lot of star cards. Stars are people that are listed in beckett with their own prices, not bunched into minor stars or commons.

Would also love to have some low-end RCs and inserts thrown in with the lot.

I need baseball, football, and basketball.

I am looking for a few hundred cards.

Let me know what you have and a price. PM me with price, thanks!

Jerry (Mr Cardboard) - I have some big deals going on right now, so I am looking for the best prices. PM me with an idea of what u need for your cards. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast