Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

I sense a Budd Dwyer incoming....

I doubt it. Dwyer only did it to make sure his family still received his pension because technically he died in office without admitting guilt or resigning. Hastert has nothing to gain by Dwyering himself.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Remind me again which party repeatedly aligns itself with Focus on the Family, the American Family Association, the Quiverful movement, and others with Familialist outlooks on what is a "real" family.

Are you actually going to try and claim that Democrats are not trying to promote their own idea of what a family is and what family values are? Come on. Don't be so narrow-minded.

OK, maybe that isn't true. Democrats think most people are unable or incapable of raising their own family. That is why Hillary thinks "it takes a village" and we have social welfare programs like preschool (funded by the Dept. of Health and Human Services, not the Dept. of Education), Obama's "Preschool for All" which lowers the age for preschool from 5 to 4 and turns kindergarten from a half day to a mandatory full day program, and the new program that I can't remember the name of right now that is targeting low-income families with a goal of getting their children out of the home and into government run programs as early as the age of 2.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Certainly both parties promote their idea of family and family values; however I haven't seen any Democratic ideals of "familiness" promoting discrimination of certain types of families the way most who align themselves with the right-wing do.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I haven't seen any Democratic ideals of "familiness" promoting discrimination of certain types of families the way most who align themselves with the right-wing do.

who signed the defense of marriage act into law?

marriage act discriminates against gays.

who supports abortion?

abortion, look at who has the most. democrat voting, welfare trapped, most crime committing, imprisoned, and jobless race in america.
    they pretend to want to help but the reality is they want to trap them into having to vote for them, because they have become reliant and help, but the help is actually no help. much like al sharpton is no friend to their race, neither is the dems.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Certainly both parties promote their idea of family and family values; however I haven't seen any Democratic ideals of "familiness" promoting discrimination of certain types of families the way most who align themselves with the right-wing do.

Ever heard of religious parents home-schooling their kids to protect them from the secular education of public schools? Democrats HATE home-schooling.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Most home-schoolers I've known in my life have been from Democrat/Independent families moreso than the righties.

Now if you said Democrats hate private education regardless of its religious affiliation, I'd agree with you but that's a whole separate issue.

SCF Rewards
    Country

who signed the defense of marriage act into law?

marriage act discriminates against gays.

This was also in an era where over 2/3 of the country was against even civil unions for gay couples. Times have changed just a tad since then: the latest polls show 55% support for gay marriage across the country-- not just civil unions.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

oh, I get it.

the past is the past for the dems, but bringing up someone who has not been in the party for nearly a decade is ok, as long as it is a republican.

gotcha, just took me a few to figure it out. Getting slow in my old age.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Most home-schoolers I've known in my life have been from Democrat/Independent families moreso than the righties.

Now if you said Democrats hate private education regardless of its religious affiliation, I'd agree with you but that's a whole separate issue.

In my area home-school families are almost exclusively religious conservatives that oppose their kids being taught sex ed in elementary school, being taught that evolution is real and the Bible is fiction, and having teachers with a liberal agenda promote liberalism and oppress conservatism.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123