Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Arrow 1 Pack Break of 2006 Donruss Elite!

Found this in a box of my cards that I had from a show. Here's the "goods"-

Jeremy Shcokey Zoning Commision Gold Insert #261/1000

Base:
    #27 Julius Jones
    #51 Chris Chambers
    #58 Corey Dillon
    #100 Santana Moss

Let me know if you need anything. Everyting on my site is available as well. Thanks for looking! :new_usa:

can use the moss, and i can probably use your wilford pro sigs auto....i got a couple frank gore gu cards, few gore rookies i could possibly move....feel free to check my freewebs site

theproudestmonkey- I like a lot of your RCs. I can also use your Frank Gore Rookie Futures Jersey RC. What does the Gore book?

its got a chipped edge....got it that way from a trader :(

Including the chipped edge and all, what BV are you looking for? How bad is the chip?

should be a scan in my bucket...its very noticable

Ahh yes, now I see it. It doesn't look too horrible but still noticable. What BV would you want for it because of the ding? Here are all of the RC's I liked:

Fred Taylor 1998 Topps
    Michael Vick 2001 Bowman
    Drew Brees 2001 Topps
    Steve Smith 2001 Topps
    Chris Simms 2003 Playoff Honors #/550
    Eli Manning 2004 Topps
    Philip Rivers 2004 Topps
    Julius Jones 2004 Topps
    Matt Jones 2005 Topps Finest
    Lofa Tatupu 2005 Leaf R &S (#???)
    Matt Leinart 2006 Playoff Prestige
    Pual Pinegar 2006 Playoff Prestige

I would like to get most of those from you. I can add more if needed. Please let me know what we can do, thanks.

my freewebs is the updated page....some of those are gone as of yesterday....here is what is left from your list

Fred Taylor 1998 Topps
    Drew Brees 2001 Topps
    Steve Smith 2001 Topps
    Philip Rivers 2004 Topps
    Julius Jones 2004 Topps
    Matt Jones 2005 Topps Finest
    Lofa Tatupu 2005 Leaf R &S (#???) NOT NUMBERED
    Pual Pinegar 2006 Playoff Prestige

i do have a vick quantum leaf and a simms rookies and stars in my PC i would consider trading, depending on what im getting in return....could probably go 6 or 7 BV on the gore...actual book is 10....all you have listed on your page is autos/gu....are you willing to trade that stuff for these rookies, or do you have a list of rookies somewhere?? pretty picky as to what im collecting these days...also got a gore herritage rookie i may move....lmk

I would definately trade GU or AU for the RCs if they were in good condition and if I were getting a good deal in return. I can make a list of RCs for you as well. What/Who are you looking for? I'm also interested the Quantam Vick, the Simms R & S, and the Gore that you listed. PLMK what you want to do, thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast