Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poll: What BV amount would you like to see?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Would anyone be interested in a higher end basketball draft?

I have been asked about it in the past. What would you like to see as the min requirement?

and like 3 or 4 cards?

I would be willing to host something like this. Might be fun.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

3 or 4 cards sounds good, and between $25 and $50. $50 is highest I could currently do if three cards is the minimum; I have exactly three cards for trade between $50 and $80. If it's $75 or more, I wouldn't be able to participate as I just have two cards for trade in that book range ($80).

SCF Rewards
    Country

I could do it if its 4 cards, with each having a minimum book value of $25-50.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

3-4 sounds like a good start

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Celtics New York Yankees
    See toyotacelicaman12's Items on eBay Instagram:

I would do it for sure, I don't know how I would feel about BV though on high end cards since some could be a lot less nice than others. I've always thought about a SV one, what would your guys thoughts be on that?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

I would do it for sure, I don't know how I would feel about BV though on high end cards since some could be a lot less nice than others. I've always thought about a SV one, what would your guys thoughts be on that?

I wouldn't want to do a SV one as it can lead to a pricing problem (people will try and use the highest dollar amount a card has sold for or one hasn't sold and they come up with a SV) I think keeping it with BVas we do for the other card drafts is the way to go