Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Smile ALL 2006 PRODUCTS AVAILABLE...NAME YOUR PLAYER, TEAM, OR CARD #s ALL FS/FT!!!!!!!!

Just as the title says, I have busted quite a bit and looking to move everything I cant move around here for stuff I can. Primarily looking to sell, but if someone has something I need we can deal. I am primarily looking for the following

St. Louis Cardinals, Chicago Cubs, Chicago White Sox, Chicago Bears, Chicago Bulls, Brett Favre and other Packers, Lebron James, Jon Papelbon, Ryan Zimmerman, and possible St. Louis Rams---these cards must be either Game Used, AUTOs, RCs, Inserts, #d, or base and be a current roster player or rookie pictured in the teams above UNI.

I dont have a lot of game used and autos to trade, NOTHING ON MY SITE IS FOR TRADE......IF YOU CONTACT ME AND ASK ME YOU WILL PERMANENTLY BE IGNORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So lets have some fun and name who or what you are looking for and I will let you know what I got.

Thanks

EMAIL: tkscards2004@yahoo.com
    AIM: tkscards2004

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

proudestmonkey--I have 2 Fleer RCs of him.....let me know what you got for me or shoot me a price and they are yous.

got some bears and rams....any particular players??

proudestmonkey---need 05 or 06 products of Urlacher, Grossman, Benson, Jones

LMK
    Thanks
    TK

probably just got some 06 base of benson, and 05 base of the others....thought you wanted rams too??

proudestmonkey
    It has to be something really nice to take Rams...they are a very tough sell....might want some Klop RCs if you got them..but other than that it has to be a good jersey or auto for me to be able to move them.....lets face it the Rams just SUCK now

well, considering i asked about 2 cards that probably book about $6, i cant move any "NICE" stuff for them....

sweetdizzle--believe it or not out of like 10+ boxes I have busted in football...I have one lonely extra Derek Hagan Score RC....

LMK
    Thanks
    TK

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast