Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

06 Topps Series 2 Alay Soler *SP* RC1 FT!!!

Pulled this the other night when I pulled the Oscar Robertson auto ($200) and the Staubach Auto ($200)...I didn't even realize what this card was til I started doing some research and noticed how rare it was and Ebay sales were between $85 and $100...some over that even.

Anyway, it's available. Let me know what you are offering!

2. Kronozio
    Lmk what your looking for, this guy is one of my new favorite Mets but theres no way that card can be worth that much.

wow, i know this may sound weird, but with all the hype of the alex gordon could this just be a ploy by topps to get even more publicity by adding a card late, idk

It probably is. lol

And also probably a good time for me to get it up on the Bay. The funny thing is that I had it set aside in a pile of commons I was going through earlier. Didn't even realize it was different until I looked at the number on the back and then checked ebay.

ATRAIN- I have it on the table being offered for a 16x20 Nolan Ryan Steiner Auto at the moment...If that falls through, you are next. :)

ATRAIN- I was looking at ebay, and selling prices for the helmet look to be a right around or a little higher than the Soler...Let me know what we could do.

EDIT: I realized that was for Doomsday 1

well i have 220 cash into for the helmet and 7 autos so id need more for it what else ya got

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast