Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Arrow Barry Sanders 89 Score BGS 10 PRISTINE on the bay!!

dont know if this is where this belongs, so if not, please move it...thanks

was just checking out some stuff on ebay and came across this...not sure if there are any BIG TIME sanders collectors, but this is as rare as they come!! the population report says there are only 15 of these in existance!! the BV on a Gem Mint 9.5 is $300, so i think the current price is pretty decent!! ends in 6 hours if anyone is interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1989-89-Score-25...QQcmdZViewItem

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rayny1's Items on eBay

nice. unfortunately I don`t have that kind of cash for a trading card. :(

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jedijohnson's Items on eBay

Here's a pristine BGS 10 Emmitt Score RC by same seller. Does this guy know someone at BGS or what???lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/1990-Score-Supp-...QQcmdZViewItem

SCF Rewards
    Country

sometimes people will send a ton of stuff in and request only the high grades be slabbed...but i have heard of big dealers getting preferential treatment...never know!! i have seen some bgs 10s that were not 10s (clearly off center)...that sanders looked pretty good though...he has a bunch of 9s and 10s, but all look real good...his elway is real nice ...i have only sent in 12 cards to beckett for grading, and got nothing but 9.5s

Country

wow that card went off at over $700 dollars and there is the same card on ebay that is a psa 10 that is buy it now for $180. thats a big drop off. if someone just bought that psa 10 and sent it in to bgs and happend to get a 10 it would be a nice payoff!

SCF Rewards

Wow

:new_uklia TUFF SEING PRISTINE

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See southp20cd's Items on eBay

Wow the Emmitt sold at $2,247. And his ebay name is bgsbrad by the way.. lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

there are alot of people who send in thousands of cards to beckett and psa....you get a huge break on the price, and as i said before, these people will often request only the gems be slabbed....there is a guy i know who always has nice low/mid/high end stuff with nothing but high grades....that is what he does with his stuff, guess if you got the money, it can be a big money maker!!

SCF Rewards
    See n/a's Items on eBay

I thought I had this card.....untill I looked through my collection and quickly found out I was wrong ....lol