Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Love that Vince Young success. Definitely going to have to shoot something his way!

SCF Rewards
    Country

here is a pic of one of my Young auto's. Like I said its similiar to yours but, yours looks more legible this one looks like an H lol

Last edited by PackerBum9786; 03-09-2016 at 07:31 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice man thats still a sweet signature! At least you know yours is 100% authentic! Cool to have him on the GB hat since his stay there was unfortunately so short...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Charlie Strong 8x10 came in today. Signature looks a little questionable-- it looks like it was written in pencil first and then traced or signed again with sharpie over it. You can't really see it from the photo but in person you can clearly see the pencil outline under the sharpie signature... I am not really sure what to think about it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got a nice return today. Sebastian Janikowski came back in about a month. Sweet!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great return from Miguel Angel Jimenez. This is a great gold sharpie signature on the black background and a really cool SI golf cover. I am really happy to get this one back!

Last edited by JimCant; 04-20-2016 at 08:27 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got a nice return today. Requested via email and then I sent a SASE and got back a nice 8x10 signature from Mr. Bernhard Langer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got another nice success today! This is one of my favorite ones and only took a few months. Thanks Roger!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last edited by pzero; 05-25-2016 at 10:15 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got a nice success today from Drew Brees. Not personalized but still awesome!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast