Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: liriano/mauer dual auto ft

liriano/mauer dual auto ft

i have these cards incoming should be here in 2 days just looking to see if anyone is interested in them . pics on my site thanks

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

Quote Originally Posted by atrain2004
    i like this one LMK
    not even sure what they book i traded the eli for all 3 of them. seen teh liriano/mauer have been selling aroun $80 on ebay

that was a great trade i like the mauer liriano check my site got 2 great cards in today 05 Ultimate tony Dorsett auto 10/10 and ronnie brown/mike williams dual auto

that was a great trade i like the mauer liriano check my site got 2 great cards in today 05 Ultimate tony Dorsett auto 10/10 and ronnie brown/mike williams dual auto
    like the ronnie brown/mike williams dual auto .whats the bv on it? also like boith LJ autos

what about the LJ autos like them more

I noticed you collect shaun alexander, I have this card if your interested.

2000 Bowman Autographs Shaun Alexander RC $60.00

Also check my bucket including PC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast