Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

CV on Ellsbury Sterling Black Refractor and BCDP Blue Refractor along with who you collect? Thanks

You got a ton of really nice stuff. I like the Matt Kemp autos, Greg Miller auto, Delwyn Young RC, Jeremy Reed RC, and Andrew Walter autos.

Check my site and LMK if you see anything

I like the Kyle Kendricks, the Gio Auto and the Gavin Floyd Auto....

Would you be interested in any Scott Mathieson?

I like the Steve Drew 05 UD Update Auto. I doubt that I have anything that you would trade for, but if you will check my trade list to see. If nothing there, I am going to the National in Anaheim in a couple of days, I could look to see if I can pick up something that you would trade for! PLMK - Thanks, Dave........

I really like the Loney USA Auto and the Stephen Drew Sterling REF. Check out my list. Thanks. Michael

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast