Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1

    Tired of looking at same cards.... Trading bv for bv for anything!

    Just loooking to get new cards so will trade for almost anything except on the Bell and Nash I will need something I really like..

    If you have any jAy ZCutlers I am willing to trade you up a bit if you don't see anything you like....

    Just check out my site if you are interested in RC's


    Thanx and LMK!

    GU's
    Tatum Bell Donruss Playoff Absolute memorbilia Marks of Fame Auto/GU /300 (HTG)
    2001 Fleer Ultra Skybox Rod Smith Sundays Best Game Jersey
    2005 SPx Swatch Supremacy GU jersey Anquan Boldin
    2005 LARRY FITZGERALD PLAYOFF PRESTIGE GAME DAY JERSEY
    Rod Smith Game Day Jerseys



    Auto's
    Howard Griffith '99 Fleer Skybox Autographics
    D.J. Williams '04 Donruss Playoff Hogg Heaven Pig Pens (RC)(HTG)

    --------------------------------------------------------------------

    DAN MARINO/TROY AIKMAN TEAM PINNACLE! $BV $30

    Nice Inserts:
    2005 Donruss Terrell Davis/John Elway/Rod Smith Throwback Threads Dynasty
    2005 Donruss Classics John Ewaly/Jake Plummer Past & Present /500
    1999 Upper Deck Terrell Davis TD Salute
    2004 Topps Bowman Chrome Jake Plummer /500
    Daunte Culpepper Playoffs Absolute Memoribilia Spectrum #d 010/150
    Micheal Vick - 2003 (skybox) Fleer Ultra Award Winner
    Marshall Faulk -UD MVP top ten performers
    Quadry Ismail - UD Ionix
    Doug Williams - Topps Super Bowl XXII MVP Ring of Honor
    Micheal Strahan - UD MVP top ten performers
    Tim Couch - UD MVP Term MVP
    Randy Moss - fleer/skybox Impact rewind 99
    Jerry Rice - UD power surge
    Jerome Bettis - fleer/skybox authority football
    Fred Taylor - UD MVP strictly buisness
    Elvis Joseph - UD Honor Roll Standout Sophmores
    Tom Brady - Topps Chrome weekly wrap up
    Ricky Watter - fleer/skybox genuine
    Tshimanga Biakabutuka - pacific
    Tony Gonzalez - fleer/skybox impact rewind 99
    Juinor Seau - fleer/skybox tradition throwbacks
    Brett Favre - tpps hobby hasters - Pinnacle instincts
    Mcnabb - UD super powers
    P. Manning
    Preist Holmes Total Production (nice card!!)- Topps Total




    Triple Threats
    Arizona Cardinals - Plummer/Jones/Boston
    Kansas City Chiefs - Green/Holmes/Morton
    New Orleans Saints - Brooks/McCalister/Horn
    Denver broncos - Griese/Davis/Smith


    BasketBall:

    GU's
    2002-03 Fleer Premium Court Collection Shawn Marion
    2003-04 Topps Cont. Coll. Performance Tribute Triples Steve Francis/Baron Davis/J-Rich (#'d 012/250)
    Lamar Odom UD ESPN Swatch
    2005-06 First Row PTP Relics Dual Steve Nash (VHTG)

    BASEBALL:

    Graded:
    FRANK THOMAS 00 Pacific Paramount Update AGS Gem Mint 10
    RANDY JOHNSON 90 Donruss BCCG 9

    Auto's:
    Cards -
    Steve Ontiveros (signed in Person)
    Jay bell (signed in person)
    Ron Coomer (Signed in person)
    Mark Mulder (signed in person)
    Baseballs -
    Joe Girardi Game Used ball (signed in person)

    GU's Patches:
    Randy Johnson Upper Deck Sweet Spot Threads
    2005 Leaf Century Collection Michael Young Jersey/Stamp #24/69
    04 UD Diamond Collection Dean's List Vladimir Guerrero Jsy w/stripe

    --------------------------------------------------------------------

    NOMAR GARCIAPPARA 04 SP Game Used Patch Significant Numbers #ED/372
    JEFF KENT 04 SP Game Used Patch Significant Numbers #ED/684

  2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
  3. #2

  4. #3
    I like this: 2005 SPx Swatch Supremacy GU jersey Anquan Boldin. I don't have very much Football, but please take a look below to see if there is anything you would trade for! Thanks, Dave..........

    Rookies
    Tiki Barber 97 Pinnacle Inside RC #121
    Skip Hicks 98 Bowman Chrome RC #26
    Duane Starks 98 Bowman Chrome RC #3
    Charles Woodson 98 Topps Stars Silver RC #115 (0427/3999)

    Game Used

    Doug Flutie 02 Score QBC Materials (untouched) #2
    Jake Plummer 02 Score QBC Materials (untouched) #21
    R. Jay Soward 00 Upper Deck Rookie Game Jersey

    Inserts

    Drew Bledsoe 96 MotionVision Limited Digital Replays LDR5
    I. Bruce/J. Galloway 00 Topps Combos TC5

    Marshall Faulk
    00 Topps Jumbos 2 of 8
    00 Topps Chrome Previews CP15

    Marvin Harrison
    M. Harrison/J. Smith 00 Topps Combos TC4
    00 Topps Own the Game OTG14
    00 Topps Own the Game OTG30

    G. Hearst 93 Classic 4-Sport Chromium Draft Stars DS50
    Terrell Owens 99 Edge 1st Place Loud & Proud LP09
    Emmitt Smith 95 Collector's Choice Players Club #234

    John Unitas
    00 Topps Reprints R11
    00 Topps Chrome Reprints R8

    Kurt Warner 00 Topps Chrome Previews CP1
    R. Williams/E. James 00 Topps Combos TC3

    Base

    Barry Sanders
    98 Black Diamond #118
    99 Edge #57

    Promos & Misc.
    Drew Bledsoe 00 Score 2000 National Gold Foil Stamp #115
    Butkus/Bono 96 Edge Time Warp Promo PR-1
    Barry Sanders 00 Score 2000 National Gold Foil Stamp #69

    00 Bowman's Best Preview Pack (contains the following players)
    Kurt Warner
    Marvin Harrison
    Terrell Davis
    Marshall Faulk
    Stephen Davis
    Eddie George

  5. #4
    Randy Johnson Upper Deck Sweet Spot Threads

    Hey what year is this and do you have a scan?

    thanks

  6. #5
    NOMAR GARCIAPPARA 04 SP Game Used Patch Significant Numbers #ED/372


    liked this alot, would go great in my pc, lmk what it books for

  7. #6
    what bv do you need for this:
    2005 Leaf Century Collection Michael Young Jersey/Stamp #24/69

    lmk
    brad

    Hidden Content | NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 194/258 (75.19%
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Always looking for vintage stars/semistars/rookies in all sports.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolAzDad
    I like this: 2005 SPx Swatch Supremacy GU jersey Anquan Boldin. I don't have very much Football, but please take a look below to see if there is anything you would trade for! Thanks, Dave..........

    Rookies
    Tiki Barber 97 Pinnacle Inside RC #121
    Skip Hicks 98 Bowman Chrome RC #26
    Duane Starks 98 Bowman Chrome RC #3
    Charles Woodson 98 Topps Stars Silver RC #115 (0427/3999)

    Game Used

    Doug Flutie 02 Score QBC Materials (untouched) #2
    Jake Plummer 02 Score QBC Materials (untouched) #21
    R. Jay Soward 00 Upper Deck Rookie Game Jersey

    Inserts

    Drew Bledsoe 96 MotionVision Limited Digital Replays LDR5
    I. Bruce/J. Galloway 00 Topps Combos TC5

    Marshall Faulk
    00 Topps Jumbos 2 of 8
    00 Topps Chrome Previews CP15

    Marvin Harrison
    M. Harrison/J. Smith 00 Topps Combos TC4
    00 Topps Own the Game OTG14
    00 Topps Own the Game OTG30

    G. Hearst 93 Classic 4-Sport Chromium Draft Stars DS50
    Terrell Owens 99 Edge 1st Place Loud & Proud LP09
    Emmitt Smith 95 Collector's Choice Players Club #234

    John Unitas
    00 Topps Reprints R11
    00 Topps Chrome Reprints R8

    Kurt Warner 00 Topps Chrome Previews CP1
    R. Williams/E. James 00 Topps Combos TC3

    Base

    Barry Sanders
    98 Black Diamond #118
    99 Edge #57

    Promos & Misc.
    Drew Bledsoe 00 Score 2000 National Gold Foil Stamp #115
    Butkus/Bono 96 Edge Time Warp Promo PR-1
    Barry Sanders 00 Score 2000 National Gold Foil Stamp #69

    00 Bowman's Best Preview Pack (contains the following players)
    Kurt Warner
    Marvin Harrison
    Terrell Davis
    Marshall Faulk
    Stephen Davis
    Eddie George
    Nothin there but I might be interested in this..

    Bay, Jason 05 Leaf Century Collection #46 (180/250)

    LMK

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by sense6
    Randy Johnson Upper Deck Sweet Spot Threads

    Hey what year is this and do you have a scan?

    thanks
    Don't have a scan but I think it is '05... I will check in a bit

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by boondocksaints150
    NOMAR GARCIAPPARA 04 SP Game Used Patch Significant Numbers #ED/372


    liked this alot, would go great in my pc, lmk what it books for
    not sdure what it books...

    what do you have for trade in football?

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by elway4ever
    Nothin there but I might be interested in this..

    Bay, Jason 05 Leaf Century Collection #46 (180/250)

    LMK

    I don't have that card, I'm not sure where you saw it, but if I had it at one time I don't any more. Sorry! I do have a 06 Bay Finest Refractor (#/399), and a Bay RC. If you are interested in either of them. I also have a little more Football if there is a particular player that you are looking for I could check to see if I have anything! PLMK - Thanks, Dave..........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on