Finally A Customer Service Team That Is Great!!!

I have been involed in this hobby for about 20 years now, and one of my biggest problems has always been the customer service departments of the respective companies. Two weeks ago, I bought a box of 2006 SAGE Hit BCS Edition, and I didn't pull the 1 per box BCS Autograph that was stated on the box. So I decided to call SAGE and see what we could do about this issue. I spoke to a representative named Brian and told him of the problem. We ended up having a 35 minute conversation about the hobby, including many topics. Needless to say, I was very impressed with the entire situation. For once I felt like I was important to somebody in this hobby. I was also asked about my favorite teams and who/what I collect, and felt like they actually cared about me as a customer. Brian asked me to send the UPC code in from the box and he would get me something out in the mail within a few weeks. He couldn't send a BCS auto, because they are all numbered to 50 and all were inserted into packs. So, I was happy with that and figured i'd have a 4 to 6 week minimum wait to see something in the mail. WRONG!!!! Today I find a letter envelope in the mail with no return address, but I saw it was from California. I opened it up to the nice letter from SAGE explaining what had happened and thanking me numerous times for purchasing their products. I also received the following from them because of the situation with the box.

2006 SAGE HIT Michael Robinson Silver Parallel Autograph
    2005 SAGE HIT Bobby Carpenter Silver Parallel Autograph

1 pack of 2006 SAGE Autograph Edition Footballm which contained a Brodie Croyle Red Level Autograph #d/999

1 pack of 2001 SAGE Hit Edition Football, which didn't yield anything spectacular.

I'd say thats a rather nice care package from a company that doesn't even know me, but took enough time to care. The Robinson auto was sent because i'm in PA and Robinson is a Penn State Alumni.

I will vouch for this company from now on and buy their products whenever they come out. I know they don't have the best design, but after being treated like a valued customer, I will be a customer for life.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Congrats. Maybe theyll replace some of the Inserts I got from my 05-06 Sage Hit Basketball product, where in 30 Packs, I hit THIRTEEN of the exact same insert.

Same here w/ Sage, i had a complaint and then convo w/ a woman rep, forgot her name but she was very pleasant and indicated they would send me and auto or 2 for my troubles. This was about 1 and half months ago i sent the letter after she told me to send it directly to the SAGE company C/O of her name, have not gotten anything yet, but hopefully will soon

Rob

Not too shabby.

I contacted Donruss about 2 weeks ago regarding 2 Damaged cards and one "suspected" Fake Patch.

I had scans and all, still no response. I don't purchase SAGE products, but it is good to know they seem to have good customer service. This isn't the first good CS story I have heard regarding them.

Thanks
    Mike

I got 13 Title Trips of the 05 North Carolina Team.

SaGE is great. I bought a box of 06 Sage Hit aweek ago and didnt pull any Gu/Auto's so they said they will be shipping out replacements for me and they asked who I collect and I said Bears and Sinorice Moss. They guarented I would atleast have both of those in my replacements. I couldnt believe the amount of time I was on the phone with them. The total call was about an hour and a half. I wish they would buy out upperdeck, Sage actually cares about the hobby/customer