Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cards to sell-set builders,player collectors,team set builders-look

I have over a million cards from 1980-2006 to sell. I have mostly baseball, but do have about 150,000 football from 98-06. If you have wantlist to fill, looking to fill team sets, or collect a player, I can probably help. No high dollar game used or autos for sale, just inserts, stars and set fillers. I just picked up a ton of 04-06 stuff-05 SP Legendary Cuts, Sp, and a ton of 06 Topps. So, send your wantlist and I'll give you a good price. The more you buy the better the deal. thanks for the read.
    Bobby Leonard

Hidden Content
    I dont do Paypal!! Check, money order, or concealed cash only. I sell at 25-40% of BV.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I am collecting every 1994 Marshall Card that I can find. I have a list of cards I still need on my tradepage.

Sorry, no 94 Marshalls
    Bobby Leonard

Hidden Content
    I dont do Paypal!! Check, money order, or concealed cash only. I sell at 25-40% of BV.

02 portis, 04 dj williams, 04 darrent williams

deansayso---email sent with Portis cards, no williams cards.
    thanks,
    Bobby Leonard

Hidden Content

ya, not thanks on the portis's...i thought you would have more rc's i guess. thanks for the list though!

I have more rookies, in my PC, the stadium club was the only one I had that I was willing to get rid of.
    thanks,
    Bobby Leonard

Hidden Content

what else ya got of him? im kinda lookin to buy...got any autos?

anything 2004 Patrick Crayton's or Drew Carters
    PLMK
    Thanks
    Justin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast