Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would like to trade for a ps3

trade for a ps3. $1000 bv

Havnt played a video game system in years so thought i may be able to trade some sports cards in a single lot for a system and some games that go with it. Game used, autos and more including hof. Thanks
    Last edited by Sturgeon; 07-28-2015 at 02:34 AM.

Willing to double or triple the value of the system

I have one I am about to list on ebay. 150gb with 4 games including god of.war saga, brutal legend, csi, trivial pursuit. Controller, power cord and controller charger cord included. Let me know what you can offer for it.
    Bucket Link - Hidden Content
    All Sports Refractors, Prizms & Numbered - Hidden Content
    Looking for Harper, Trout, Bryant, Benintendi, Judge, Bellinger, Devers, Steph Curry, Russell Westbrook James Harden - Red Sox Autos & GU - A's Autos- Celts autos & GU - Patriots GU & Autos - Star Jets Autos - Kobe Bryant Rookie Year Cards - HOF autos, Star RC's - Refractors and Color Prizms & Lower numbered star cards from any sport

I have one too:
    http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/ele/5114058086.html

Mainly looking to sell but I would trade for some Jordan or Rodman cards

Dont have enough jordans to make that trade. Thanks

Still looking. Everybody who has contacted me needed money more then a trade so anyone else that has one im looking to trade or maybe trade/money

I don't do cards anymore but memorabilia with proper coa interests me for sure. I have one available with a call of duty

Comm. Pm sent

Andrew. Rather do card/memorabilia trade not just memorabilia

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast