Is this auction getting jacked up?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEBI%3AIT&rd=1

I really like the set but I see that the same person with no feedback has bid on more than one of his items.Just wondering if I should try to get it or just wait.?Thanks for any info.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Well I just read some of his past auctions and the same 2 no feedback people are all over his auctions.Even retracted a few bids so it would sell.What a joke,this is why eBay sux.They do nothing to get rid of these scammers.All they do is make a new name if they havent already got 3 or 4.I have emails saved where a person told me they had my payment and wouldnt give me anything untill the negative feedback was removed,eBay did nothing ,wouldnt even remove my negative feedback even after I proved it was completly false.!I even tracked down the bank account it was in and after 4 months i called the police with the info and my cards were here,All junk,but I got something.Sorry to Rant.