Thread: Ball is Back In My Court

Ball is Back In My Court

So a couple years ago I had an extra Sign of the Times auto which included Ryan Kesler on it. I sent it to Eddie aka 87Sluggo and said for him to Pay it Forward to someone else as I didn't need anything from him. Fast forward to a couple weeks ago I noticed that he had shown off a SOTT Canucks Quad and then was purchasing some cards from another Kesler collector. I mentioned that I would buy the second copy of the card off him as I have been collecting as many of the SOTT as I can. But OOOOOOOOHHHHHH no he had to send it to me free of charge and now I have the Pay it Forward responsibility! What a guy!!!!! Thanks Ed I really appreciate it again!
    Here is the card that he sent me!

If anyone is interested in the SOTT's I have from this set so far, here is the link!

http://s43.photobucket.com/user/pidg...26169498540452

Thanks for the addition Ed and thanks for looking!
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

FINALLY, I can stop being nice to people :)

I can't believe you have 8 photobucket pages of nothing but SOTT's...............
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

All Keslers All The Time

Gotta love it when fellow collectors pay it forward :) Excellent Quad auto, and your SOTT PC is something else. Always loved the sets. Crisp, clean design with on-card autos. doesn't get any better than that!

Well done!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Awesome...Ed is a pretty cool dude. Love the pay it forward stories
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content