09/10 UD Black dual cuts auto numbered to 3

Does anyone know what would be a decent asking price for a 09/10 UD Black dual cuts auto of Harry Lumley and Harry Watson hand numbered to 3, both players are Toronto Maple Leaf HOF'ers

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Hard to tell with them being so limited, not many cuts of either. I'd think around 200. The older guys arnt selling as well as they used to
    Looking for rare guy lafleur items, and HOF game used nameplates.
    Hidden Content
    Lafleur PC
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by brian045 View Post
    Hard to tell with them being so limited, not many cuts of either. I'd think around 200. The older guys arnt selling as well as they used to
    Yeah I was going to estimate $200-$250 or so as well. Never know though, maybe with the fact that it's so limited will create a bidding war between two deep pockets!
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

IMO $200 on the high end.
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Starting a new, limited GETZLAF PC - looking for hard-signed autos of Getzlaf and any memorabilia with print run 100 or less.

I have talked to other people who collect nothing but vintage auto and was told because of the card being so limited, i was told around the 400 range and also because their autos are scarce

If I was you I would shoot for the moon. That's an incredible card. I would put it on ebay because the chances you find the right buyer here or another site are slim. I wouldn't take less than $200 for sure. I would put it up at $600 with Best Offer and see what rolls in. All it takes is one guy to want it.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Daniel Sprong, Top Player Autos and Rookies

Thanks for your insight buddy, i appreciate it

I would say around $300. Could be higher.