Anyone going to be in Canton, OH during Pro FB HOF weekend?

This is an open invitation for all SCF members. If you're going to be in Canton, Ohio during the Pro Football HOF weekend, I'll be at a card show at Belden Village Mall on Aug. 4-6. Belden Village Mall is only 2 min. away from the HOF. All purchases of selected cards during the weekend will be eligible for a 10% discount if you mention that you seen my posting here on SCF.

Here is the site for the mall:

http://westfield.com/beldenvillage/index.html

See ya in Canton... I'll be the one with the flashing red button and wearing the Jim Brown jersey!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    i wish!! went to a couple enshrinements, but not this year (would have if they left Art in!!!)....any good signers at your mall show?

Quote Originally Posted by theproudestmonkey
    i wish!! went to a couple enshrinements, but not this year (would have if they left Art in!!!)....any good signers at your mall show?
    I know there are going to be a few signers, but I can't remember who they all are...

yea i am going to the game to see the eagles dominate the raiders but problem is we are going on a bus trip with a company that is near us so probablly won't be able to come since have no transportation.