Post Celtics trade Gerald Wallace to Warriors for David Lee

http://espn.go.com/boston/nba/story/...iors-david-lee

David Lee is headed to the Boston Celtics, according to league sources.

Sources told ESPN.com that the Golden State Warriors have agreed to trade Lee to the Celtics for veteran swingman Gerald Wallace.

The deal can't be officially consummated until Thursday, when a leaguewide moratorium on roster business is lifted.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    Quite liked the limited spurts off the bench from Lee during the post season run this year

Quote Originally Posted by jordan23 View Post
    Quite liked the limited spurts off the bench from Lee during the post season run this year
    Yeah, I'm sure they would have liked to have kept him around for certain match-ups, but the contract was just too big.

Quote Originally Posted by DunkingDurant35 View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure they would have liked to have kept him around for certain match-ups, but the contract was just too big.
    I just dont see a lot of difference in contracts.
    Maybe they will release Wallace ?
    If I had to choose, Id take Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by Tagged View Post
    I just dont see a lot of difference in contracts.
    Maybe they will release Wallace ?
    If I had to choose, Id take Lee.
    Wallace is talented. I think the Warriors expect Kerr to utilize him similar to Iggy, as a boost off the bench. I think it will be a good move for Lee, get some minutes in Boston rather then riding the bench for the Warriors. It does end Lee's hopes of winning more titles though, and for Wallace maybe it will re-motivate him, he definitely has the talent to be an impact player for them.
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!