ISO Sega Stuff (Saturn, Genesis, Dreamcast)

Have the systems, but seeking out games. I only collect complete stuff with manuals in good condition. Just seeing what's out there, thanks! I could do paypal or trade games/sports stuff. Have smash bros melee(complete) and others for trade.
    Hidden Content

Rohan Davey PC 230/264 (non 1/1)
    Amir Sadollah 77/84 (6/29 1/1's)

I have dreamcast virtua tennis factory sealed. Looking for $10 dlvd or will trade for something from my sig.
    Bucket Link - Hidden Content
    All Sports Refractors, Prizms & Numbered - Hidden Content
    Looking for Harper, Trout, Bryant, Benintendi, Judge, Bellinger, Steph Curry, Russell Westbrook Red Sox Autos & GU - A's Autos- Celts autos & GU - Patriots GU & Autos - Star Jets Autos - Kobe Bryant Rookie Year Cards - HOF autos, Star RC's - Refractors and Color Prizms & Lower numbered star cards from any sport

Thanks, but I already have that game.
    Hidden Content

Bump
    Hidden Content

You do know that Dreamcast has no protection on cd copies. You just burn the image on cd and itll be working. No need for a chip or anything.
    Always looking for The CUP rcs. 3 colors+ when possible.

Bucket: Hidden Content

Thanks - used to do that back in the day. Just collecting games now for the sake of collecting Sega. Thanks!
    Hidden Content

I have some, think they are Genesis games with books and the 3-D glasses, and prob. have the system somewhere

F-16 Fighting Falcon, (my fav jet) The Sega Card
    After Burner
    Choplifter
    Great Football
    Out Run
    Maze Hunter 3-D

and 2 others with no books
    Poseidon Wars 3-D
    Spell Caster
    Howdy, I mainly coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, Santa cards, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here: Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Thanks, any idea how much you would want? Is it just the games?
    Hidden Content

Make me an offer, but have no PP
    Howdy, I mainly coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, Santa cards, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here: Hidden Content

Hidden Content