My newest additions to my memorabilia collection Pretty amazing stuff!!!

Even tho I don't get much attention on here with my memorabilia show offs I like to post anyways just incase theirs someone else out their that appreciates this kinda stuff. So I guess I'll start off with my doug Gilmour picks ups, my goal is to have a game used stick of his from every team he's played on I currently have a maple leafs and a devils stick but with my two latest pick ups I can cross off calgary and 87 canada up!! These two sticks came from a guy out in Ontario who has been friends with Mr. Gilmour for a long time and has previously sold me one other Gilmour plus FIVE game used Gretzky sticks!

The first stick is from when he played with the flames it was used during the 89 Stanley cup playoffs and is signed by the entire stanley cup winning team!!

The second stick is prob my most favourite stick in my collection and currently I have 21 game used sticks 5 of which are game used Gretzky sticks that have all been authenticated. Anyways the second doug Gilmour stick is from the 87 canada cup and it's signed by the entire 87 canada cup winning team!! I've been able to make out a good chunk of the signatures but still trying to figure out the others.
    image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

My final addition to my collection is my very first game worn jersey and it's a beaut! It's a 1999-2000 game worn Grant Fuhr jersey. It's jersey set number 4 of 4 which means it's his very last away jersey he ever wore in his career!! The jersey shows great use on the front with multiple puck marks and a bit of wear on the sleeves! Couldn't be happier with this piece even tho it's a flames jersey and it may look outta place with all my oilers stuff but I don't care it'll go beside my grant fuhr game used rookie stick I have of his!!
    image.jpg

Hope you guys enjoyed my little show and tell I don't have any updated pictures in my photobucket of my collection since I've moved but once I get into my new house I'll create my man cave again and take some more updated pictures. Thanks guys and if you know anyone who has any game used Gretzky sticks, Gilmour sticks or equipment or 80's oilers game used sticks I'm always looking to add.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Great game used additions to your collection! I especially love that Fuhr jersey. Great wear on the jersey, too.

Great collection :)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Thanks guys the fuhr jersey is pretty wicked!

Very nice stuff. I like the jersey as well (but wouldn't throw the sticks away either lol)
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

Hidden Content