Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i need to clear out some cards

i need to clear out some cards

i need to clear out some base cards and rookies if i get enough interested in these i will sale them for .01 - .10 a card no matter who or how many. all i ask is if it is a penny cards you buy at least a dollar worth so i can cover shipping.

just name player you want or team

ok guys i don't have any baseball and galaxy i save all my bears cards.
    ibanez i traded all my shuab cards but if i find any more i will let you know

Current Giants except Amani Toomer and Tim Carter. I'd need a list to see if I need them or not, or if they still are Giants or not. LMK

No Tim Hasselbecks or Rob Johnson's either. I know technically they're both Giants but I have no use for them lol

got any dan orlovsky or michael jenkins..could also use any ohio state rookies

Quote Originally Posted by Eli Fan
    Current Giants except Amani Toomer and Tim Carter. I'd need a list to see if I need them or not, or if they still are Giants or not. LMK
    for the price i was asking i really wasn't wanting to pick through the cards if you still want i can pull all my giants cards but i don't wanna have to sort through them or make a list i hope you understand

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast