Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Super Monster Card Box Dimensions?

Hi all,

I've been out of collecting for a while but recently got my cards out of storage and am getting back into things. I had used what I thought were super monster storage boxes back in the day that I believe held 5000 cards. When looking for some new boxes to expand my collection into I had difficulty finding anything of the same dimensions as what I currently have. The ones that I have are full lids (the lid covers the entire sides of the box) and are 19 1/4 inches long by 14 7/8 inches wide by 3 1/4 tall. Everything I'm seeing online these days seems to be bigger than that as far as width. It would be great if I could find the ones that are the same width as the shelf I store them on can fit exactly 3 across. The ones I have now have no branding so I'm at a loss as to where to look. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mgm37's Items on eBay

This is pretty close

http://www.bcwsupplies.com/cat/tradi...e-box-full-lid

Hi all,

I've been out of collecting for a while but recently got my cards out of storage and am getting back into things. I had used what I thought were super monster storage boxes back in the day that I believe held 5000 cards. When looking for some new boxes to expand my collection into I had difficulty finding anything of the same dimensions as what I currently have. The ones that I have are full lids (the lid covers the entire sides of the box) and are 19 1/4 inches long by 14 7/8 inches wide by 3 1/4 tall. Everything I'm seeing online these days seems to be bigger than that as far as width. It would be great if I could find the ones that are the same width as the shelf I store them on can fit exactly 3 across. The ones I have now have no branding so I'm at a loss as to where to look. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks