Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Big Mailday..all are FT

     
  1. #1

    Big Mailday..all are FT









    Will check buckets or lists only..not looking for anything in particular. Julio Jones Upper deck is an sp #205

  2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
  3. #2
    Check the 2 lists in my sig for the 2 bradys, the bell and Manning, lmk thanks
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content ---Rookies FT
    Hidden Content --- Numbered, Inserts, Parallel FT

  4. #3

  5. #4
    interested in these

    Beckham
    Latimer auto patch
    Watt Xfractor rookie
    TD Sharpe dual

  6. #5

  7. #6
    Didnt see anything for the manning rc but did like these for the 3 you liked, let em know what you can do.


    Demarius Thomas 2014 Topps Chrome "Fantasy Focus" Refractor ( 39/99 )
    Peyton Manning 2012 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor #161 ( 474/499 )
    Aaron Rodgers 2014 Valor "Discipline" #78 ( 150/299 )




    Quote Originally Posted by thomasfanatic View Post
    Check the 2 lists in my sig for the 2 bradys, the bell and Manning, lmk thanks

  8. #7
    hvae a little interest in the magic luck rc and retro russell wilson rc

    Quote Originally Posted by jacobwyatt123 View Post
    Im interested in the odell becham!
    Heres what I got.

    http://s300.photobucket.com/user/jac...brary/baseball

  9. #8
    whats available in your bucket?
    Quote Originally Posted by marino013 View Post
    interested in these

    Beckham
    Latimer auto patch
    Watt Xfractor rookie
    TD Sharpe dual

  10. #9
    i could use the Peyton Manning Black Diamond RC
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesokol21 View Post
    cmb for the watt rookie

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrush7 View Post
    Didnt see anything for the manning rc but did like these for the 3 you liked, let em know what you can do.


    Demarius Thomas 2014 Topps Chrome "Fantasy Focus" Refractor ( 39/99 )
    Peyton Manning 2012 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor #161 ( 474/499 )
    Aaron Rodgers 2014 Valor "Discipline" #78 ( 150/299 )
    I just traded the Manning to sabby187, I could do the other 2 for the 2 brady cards, also pm me a dlvd price for the Manning, lmk thanks
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content ---Rookies FT
    Hidden Content --- Numbered, Inserts, Parallel FT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on