Starting Up a BASE SUPERCOLLECTION of Your Favorite Team? I'm Here to Help

I have had some recent success working with some traders that are trying to supercollect their favorite team's base from over the years. I have (13) 5,000 ct. boxes full of organized base. (1) is late 80s, (5) are from early 90s, (3) are later 90s/early 2000s and the last (4) are from 2005-06 to current.

How it works/what you'll get: Indicate your desired team and I will email you a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet of all of the TOTAL listed base cards for your favorite team. Go through your collection and check off what you have and email it back to me. I will then dig up as many of your missing base cards as I can for you.

Cards: The rate is 10 cents a card, $1 and up premium rookies and base go for a little more as seen here. Since you would be buying in bulk these rates are negotiable.

The shipping: Shipping is at cost with the maximum charge of $9 for U.S. orders and $15 internationally. Everything over that I will absorb.

Quantities of each team available are below. These are approximations:
    Anaheim Ducks ~400 PENDING
    Atlanta Thrashers ~120
    Boston Bruins ~800
    Buffalo Sabres ~800
    Calgary Flames ~800
    Carolina Hurricanes ~200
    Chicago Blackhawks ~800
    Colorado Avalanche most gone, only ~100 left
    Columbus Blue Jackets ~120
    Dallas Stars ~300
    Detroit Red Wings ~800
    Edmonton Oilers ~800
    Florida Panthers ~300
    Hartford Whalers all gone
    Los Angeles Kings most gone, only ~200 left
    Minnesota North Stars/Wild ~675/125
    Montreal Canadiens most gone, only ~100 left
    Nashville Predators ~120
    New Jersey Devils ~800
    New York Islanders ~800
    New York Rangers most gone, only ~100 left
    Ottawa Senators ~300
    Quebec Nordiques ~400
    Philadelphia Flyers most gone, only ~100 left
    Phoenix/Arizona Coyotes ~800
    Pittsburgh Penguins ~800
    San Jose Sharks ~800
    St. Louis Blues ~800
    Tampa Bay Lightning ~300
    Toronto Maple Leafs most gone, only ~100 left
    Vancouver Canucks ~800
    Washington Capitals ~800
    Winnipeg Jets Old/New ~450/25

Click here for an example of a New York Rangers lot that I currently sold:

Please bear in mind that these cards have been stored in boxes, some for a long time. I try to protect them as best I can but they are subject to the occasional whitened corner. Anything dinged or with creases has been discarded and will not be sold.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll get a list out to you ASAP. I'm also open to smaller orders.

I'm off for the summer until my crazy school schedule starts back up so I'm eager to work on these!!

Thanks Everyone,
    Greg
    Last edited by gfel2795; 07-14-2015 at 04:14 PM.
    Looking For:
    2013-14 Panini Prizm Autos, TSC First Day Issue, Veteran Autos, Young Gun RCs, SP Authentic Auto RCs
    Full Wantlist: Hidden Content
    I like to trade to Canada/Europe, but usually send via carefully packed enforced PWE's and/or CD mailers unless I let you know otherwise.

Putting a couple lists together...PM me if you need one...
    Last edited by gfel2795; 07-14-2015 at 04:11 PM.
    Looking For:
    2013-14 Panini Prizm Autos, TSC First Day Issue, Veteran Autos, Young Gun RCs, SP Authentic Auto RCs
    I like to trade to Canada/Europe, but usually send via carefully packed enforced PWE's and/or CD mailers unless I let you know otherwise.

one more try before vacation...Anaheim Ducks lot off to Germany....
    Looking For:

Sure, please do. Base cards will be fine unless rookie cards are the only one for the player I'm searching for. Thank you.