WTB: Game Used/Auto/Numbered of the following...

Hi All!

I Will buy any (via paypal) Game Used, Autos (not in person or TTM - certified only), serial numbered card of the following players:

Jeff Williams (Dodgers)
    Michael Collins (Angels)
    Ben Risinger (Padres)
    Micheal Nakamura (Twins)
    John Hattig (Blue Jays)
    Peter Moylan (Braves)
    Brad Thomas (Twins)
    Chris Snelling (Mariners)
    PJ Bevis (Mets, Rockies, Diamondbacks)
    Brett Roneberg (Marlins)
    Craig Anderson (Mariners)
    Adrian Burnside (Pirates)
    Ryan Rowland-Smith (Mariners)
    Luke Prokopec (Dodgers)
    Adam Morrissey (A's)
    Chris Oxspring (Padres)
    Craig Shipley (Padres)
    Damian Moss (Giants, Braves, Devil Rays)
    Dave Nilsson (Brewers)
    Glenn Williams (Braves)
    Graeme Lloyd (Brewers, Expos, Yankees, Blue Jays)
    Grant Balfour (Twins)
    Justin Huber (Royals, Mets)
    Travis Blackley (Mariners)
    Trent Durrington (Angels)
    Trent Oeltjen (Twins)
    John Stephens (O's)
    Phil Stockman (Braves, Diamondbacks)
    Luke Hughes (Twins)
    Bradley Harman (Phillies)
    Scott Mitchinson (Phillies)

Please let me know what you have and how much you want for them. Would prefer to buy more than 1 card at a time as I live in Australia and would like to minimise shipping.

Thanks!
    Mark.
    (Australia)

Hi Mark,

Have a few nice Oxspring cards that I sort of happened upon in a short period last year. Here they are:

2004 Absolute Memorabilia RC #206 certified autograph (signed on sticker in black ink) serial #204/500 BV $8
    2004 SP Authentic "Future Watch" #184 serial #74/99 BV $10
    2004 SPX #161 "SPxciting Rookies" certified autograph and game-used jersey (blue swatch) serial #445/799 BV $15
    2005 Donruss "The Rookies" #42 black press proof parallel serial #9/10 (too scarce to book)

I also have a few base cards, and of the other guys on the list, a John Stephens through-the-mail autograph at the very least. Will have to check and see what I can find. Regardless, $20 would get you all of it in a padded mailer and with some sort of confirmation as long as it is not prohibitively expensive

Feel free to send me a PM by clicking on my username and then selecting the private message method from the drop down menu, and we can discuss further. Would love to help out a fellow collector, especially one on the other side of the world.

Thanks,
    Craig

Anyone else?
    I'm still looking to buy Game Used, Autos (not in person or TTM - certified only), serial numbered cards...

Let me know!
    Mark
    (Australia)

BUMP,
    still desperate to buy cards of the guys in the first post...They are only common players, I thought everyone would be keen to get rid of them!

Don't make me resort to eBay! :)

Mark.
    (Australia)