Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone buy singles from dacardworld ?

They sell way under BV

looked at 2 cards

77 Topps Terry Bradshaw selling it for 8 ...BV 30
    77 Topps Walter Payton selling it for 12....BV 40

Great place to buy cards

2. Kronozio

I've bought both singles and boxes from them and have always been happy with them.

i mainly buy boxes but got a freehan auto they pulled in the box break of the week kind of expensive now that i look back at it but still nice

I have purhcased from them and sold to them. I have always been very happy with product and customer service.

dave and adam have the best website for buying boxes by far...singles are average priced.

If your going by an actual site to buy boxes, Gamedaysportscards blows them away. I beat alot of D & A prices daily on my other site also but I do not have a website. Jason at Gameday will match any of D & A's prices and has by far the best customer service around.

Quote Originally Posted by arkaneinc
    what condition and how much delivered?
    I cant remember but I think it was near mint or excellent ....and it also gives a phone # to get exact condition .....delivery is what you choose..many options

Quote Originally Posted by panthers4ever
    If your going by an actual site to buy boxes, Gamedaysportscards blows them away. I beat alot of D & A prices daily on my other site also but I do not have a website. Jason at Gameday will match any of D & A's prices and has by far the best customer service around.
    I only compard 2 boxes and I wasnt that amazed to switch buyers

2006 Fleer Ultra Hobby Box ...baseball

DA 36.95
    GD 38.34

------

2006 Fleer Greats of the game

DA 106.00
    GD 102.35

Thats not a blowing away price difference IMO

no they aren't blowing away but I have dealt with both and Jason goes above and beyond to make sure you get the customer service you need. I personally send any of my customers I can't help to jason.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast