Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1

    Looking for all brady cards I don't have!!

    Need more brady cards. Let me know what you have for trade. Basically anything other than his rookie cards.

  2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
  3. #2
    Hello, I have (2) Brady gu cards. please let me know if you'd be interested in them?

    Tony



    2006 topps dp&p upperclassmen class of 00 Brady gu (scan available upon request.
    05 or 06 UD Brady gu (scan is in my football bucket)

  4. #3
    Have both. Unless the 2006 topps is the silver one that is number. Otherwise I have both. Thanks though.

  5. #4
    Ha e 2015 score gold numbered to 50

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by rtsjr View Post
    Ha e 2015 score gold numbered to 50
    Looking for a specific team or player?

  7. #6
    Have these:

    03 Fleer Focus Freeze Frame Tom Brady
    10 Topps Gridiron Lineage Tom Brady/Joe Montana
    12 Panini Contenders Legendary Champions Tom Brady
    12 Panini Contenders MVP Contenders Tom Brady
    13 Panini Contenders Touchdown Tandems Tom Brady/Rob Gronkowski
    14 Score Air Mail Blue Tom Brady
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

    Hidden Content - For Trade / For Sale
    Hidden Content - Patriots PC

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperZeke50 View Post
    Have these:

    03 Fleer Focus Freeze Frame Tom Brady
    10 Topps Gridiron Lineage Tom Brady/Joe Montana
    12 Panini Contenders Legendary Champions Tom Brady
    12 Panini Contenders MVP Contenders Tom Brady
    13 Panini Contenders Touchdown Tandems Tom Brady/Rob Gronkowski
    14 Score Air Mail Blue Tom Brady
    need the touchdown tandems and air mail. Are you looking for specific team or player? Have some lower patriot gu I could trade for these if interested.

  9. #8
    I collect Pats. LMK what low end GU you've got, I'm sure there's something I don't have. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by rocketman818 View Post
    need the touchdown tandems and air mail. Are you looking for specific team or player? Have some lower patriot gu I could trade for these if interested.
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

    Hidden Content - For Trade / For Sale
    Hidden Content - Patriots PC

  10. #9

    have these

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperZeke50 View Post
    I collect Pats. LMK what low end GU you've got, I'm sure there's something I don't have. Thanks
    have these

    2008 Upper Deck Rookie Jerseys Gold #UDRJKO Kevin O'Connell
    2008 SPx Winning Materials AFC/NFC Dual 75 #WMKO Kevin O'Connell
    2007 Ultra Dual Materials Gold #LM2 Laurence Maroney

  11. #10
    I'd be interested in the Maroney. If that works post it. PWE ok?

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by rocketman818 View Post
    have these

    2008 Upper Deck Rookie Jerseys Gold #UDRJKO Kevin O'Connell
    2008 SPx Winning Materials AFC/NFC Dual 75 #WMKO Kevin O'Connell
    2007 Ultra Dual Materials Gold #LM2 Laurence Maroney
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

    Hidden Content - For Trade / For Sale
    Hidden Content - Patriots PC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on