Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    See manofsteel3's Items on eBay

Whats is the best way to....

Hey guys. What is the best way to package/ship lots of cards?? If you sold a lot of 20 or 50 cards how are you doing it?? Are those plastic 30 or 50 count cases good enough??

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mr-baseballman's Items on eBay

Large team bags and bubble mailers always do the trick for me.

SCF Rewards

MrB. thanks for your reply. do you just put them straight into the team bags or are they in other holders first then the team bags??

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel3
    MrB. thanks for your reply. do you just put them straight into the team bags or are they in other holders first then the team bags??

I usually just put the cards themselves in the team bag (around 25-30 per bag) and then tape two toploaders to the outside of the bag on each side to protect the cards. That saves on weight and still protects the cards.

SCF Rewards

sounds good. thanks a lot for the replies.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 101589dpm's Items on eBay

I either use the plastic cases or team bag method... in addition to the toploaders I'll usually toss a couple of those fake card decoy things into the team bag (you know... the thick cardboard cards that come in some packs). Either way should work.

Hope this helps
    Dan

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel3
    sounds good. thanks a lot for the replies.

Anytime my friend, happy to be able to help.

SCF Rewards

yeah i've thought about somehow using those fake cardboard things. that sounds good too. thanks a lot.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Your initial idea of snap tite cases is best, prevents corner damage better. Especially if you put a packing peanut inside to cushion the cards.

If 50+ I actually found using a 100ct cardboard box with "blank decoys" front&back then peanuts,newspaper or the like to prevent shifting/movement best.

Enjoy SCF