First SPA hit for the PC and what a GR8 start

So it has been a week or so since SPA came out and I had to get my hands on everything with Ekblad in the title or description. This was the first piece of mail that has arrived and what a way to start out.

2. Kronozio

That is a fantastic pickup for your PC. Congratulations and keep showing them off!

Derek
    Baseball: Chipper Jones, Max Kepler, Kirby Puckett
    Hockey: Marian Gaborik
    Wrestling: Divas

Tradelist Available - Just ask
    Hidden Content

Love the Sign of The Times set this year, and you sure picked up a big one! Gr8 pickup for your Ekblad PC!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Yeah I'd say that's a decent pickup....congrats!!
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

SERIOUSLY??? wow happy it went to a great PC Collector , so rare, and so awesome

For me i dont see any scrubs on that card over the next 4-5 seasons, the one i would naturally have most doubt in would be alexander wennberg , but he seems like he got the gilbert brule treatment, of being rushed when your hockey vision just isnt there yet
    To see my current up to date collection of 2005-07 CUP and ultimate collection check me out at
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by zqxhit4817 View Post
    SERIOUSLY??? wow happy it went to a great PC Collector , so rare, and so awesome

For me i dont see any scrubs on that card over the next 4-5 seasons, the one i would naturally have most doubt in would be alexander wennberg , but he seems like he got the gilbert brule treatment, of being rushed when your hockey vision just isnt there yet
    Thank you so much. The card is truly amazing and I feel like there is so much potential on the card and even a guy like wennberg who may have come up a little early still has the potential to do some really good things in columbus with the young crop of guys they have coming up.