1998-99 Finest Series 2 Box Break - Sick box! Killed it

No Protector - Tyronn Lue, Anthony Parker, Vitaly Potapenko, Glenn Robinson, Danny Schayes, Paul Pierce :)

Refractor - Latrell Sprewell, Danny Fortson

No Protector Refractor - Mitch Richmond :)

Box Topper Jumbo - Kerry Kittles

Court Control - Damon Stoudamire 459/750

Mystery Finest - mis-opened it at first and ripped it in half instead of peeling off the sides :( there was another guy on YouTube who did the same thing and never figured out the peel, so I'm not the only one; thankfully, I found out mine was only Jayson Williams/Kerry Kittles

Now, for the nasty pulls ...

The Arena Stars inserts come at one every two boxes, and I pulled Kobe of all players. The Vince Carter is a rookie year refractor insert /150 and is literally the second most expensive card possible to pull from this series of Finest.

Couple these huge hits with a HOF no protector refractor (Richmond) and a future HOF rookie no protector (Pierce), and you really can't get a much better box of 1998-99 Finest series 2. I'm thrilled; definitely got my $79 worth from this purchase!

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    Very nice stuff. Love seeing the older products still being opened. Thanks for sharing!

Wow very cool I love the Kobe and VC. I would love to get my hands on a 90s box to break one day.
    Collecting Kobe Bryant, Kobe Anthology, Shaquille O'Neal,
    Laker Rookies/Game Used/Autos, (Magic Johnson, Kareem, Chamberlain, West, Baylor, Gasol, Fisher, Horry, Fox, Odom,
    Toronto Raptor Rookies/Game Used/Autos (Damon Stoudamire, Vince Carter, Tracy McGrady, Chris Bosh, DeMar DeRozan

There are some good deals over at Charm City Cards.

Glad to see my favorite year for Basketball being opened here on my first week back to the site!! Great pulls!! Great box! Might be checking out charm city soon!!

Both the Vince and Kobe are now gone.

I also ended up putting together the set. Was just one short from the box break, which had excellent collation.

Awesome box, gotta love pulling both the Kobe and Vince!
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!