Thread: akarlen - Russell Okung

akarlen - Russell Okung

Congrats to Aaron (akarlen) for qualifying for induction into the Super Collector HOF for his Russell Okung player collection!

The rest of the collection can be seen here : http://s50.photobucket.com/user/akarlen/library/cards/personal%20collection%20NFT/Russell%20Okung?sort=9&page=1

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Glad you made it over here. I love looking at your collection! Congrats on your super collection honor!
    Hi I'm Grant I collect ALL Seattle Seahawks

I super collect Marcus Trufant so please let me know if you have any of his cards minus base.
    Hidden Content

You have an amazing collection. Congrats!
    Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Vince Young (UT) (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content

Congrats, and welcome to the club!!!
    Hidden Content
    Matt Ware Super Collector (3,600+ cards!)

2012-2014 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set: 2350/2380 (98.7%)