Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NBSII - Emmitt Smith

NBSII - Emmitt Smith

Congrats to Greg (NBSII) for qualifying for induction into the Super Collector HOF for his Emmitt Smith player collection!

The rest of the collection can be viewed here:

http://s1052.photobucket.com/user/gp...?sort=4&page=1

http://s1052.photobucket.com/user/gp...?sort=4&page=1

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

2. Kronozio
    I encourage everyone to watch that video of your collection. Just nasty! Glad to see you have a nice selection of Emmitt in his Cardinals Uni aswell. Congrats on joining the club.
    Hi I'm Grant I collect ALL Seattle Seahawks

I super collect Marcus Trufant so please let me know if you have any of his cards minus base.
    Hidden Content

Reasons why I picked the items to display in first post:
    I picked 4 (3 cards and 1 card/item) as my favorites to display. First is a display item my wife had made for me for my birthday in February 1995 after we went on a cruise, in the fall of 1994, and I won the autographed ball in an auction on the cruise ship. She had a frame and custom display made and purchased Emmitt's 1990 Fleer rookie to put into the display. She proudly says that she is the one who put my Emmitt collecting into high gear after that. The other cards are ones I actually pack opened myself (except the 2014 Topps Museum, as I was in a group break, had picked the Cowboys, and watched live as it was opened by breaker). Thanks again.

Thanks Seahwks Fan. As soon as I get more wall shelves made, I will do another video to show how the collection has grown as that video is several years old now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawks Fan View Post
    I encourage everyone to watch that video of your collection. Just nasty! Glad to see you have a nice selection of Emmitt in his Cardinals Uni aswell. Congrats on joining the club.
    Last edited by NBSII; 08-28-2015 at 05:07 PM. Reason: added reasons
    Hidden Content or check my SCF inventory (to the left) for inserts /parallels /autographs /game used & relics /rookies. Emmitt Hidden Content .
    -My Emmitt Smith card count: 4,858 different cards as of 3/24/18. (#ed=1,820, gu=615, autos=85, 1 of 1's=9)
    Hidden Content
    Cowboys PC (not including Emmitts): 8,152 cards (5,330 different base, 2,822 insert/parallels/autographs/games used/etc.)

Thanks Tim for your help!
    Quote Originally Posted by WVcoltsfan View Post
    Congrats to Greg (NBSII) for qualifying for induction into the Super Collector HOF for his Emmitt Smith player collection!
    Hidden Content or check my SCF inventory (to the left) for inserts /parallels /autographs /game used & relics /rookies. Emmitt Hidden Content .
    -My Emmitt Smith card count: 4,858 different cards as of 3/24/18. (#ed=1,820, gu=615, autos=85, 1 of 1's=9)
    Hidden Content
    Cowboys PC (not including Emmitts): 8,152 cards (5,330 different base, 2,822 insert/parallels/autographs/games used/etc.)

Moved pictures in bucket and/or renamed bucket so these were deleted (sometimes I hate photobucket).
    Last edited by NBSII; 10-05-2015 at 10:41 PM. Reason: added image
    Hidden Content

Nice Emmitt collection!!! I have a fairly nice one as well, although my concentration is all Cowboys. Emmitt and Witten make up a large majority of my collection. Back in November 2010, I was selected as Beckett Supercollector for my Cowboys collection. You have motivated me to produce a new collection video. I really like your lighted display case too!!! NICE!!!
    November 2010 Beckett Supercollector
    Collecting Witten/Emmitt/Dak/Lilly (Mainly autographs)
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 22emmittzone View Post
    Nice Emmitt collection!!! I have a fairly nice one as well, although my concentration is all Cowboys. Emmitt and Witten make up a large majority of my collection. Back in November 2010, I was selected as Beckett Supercollector for my Cowboys collection. You have motivated me to produce a new collection video. I really like your lighted display case too!!! NICE!!!
    Thank you Brant. Your Cowboys collection is awesome. I have looked at it over the last couple years on some of the other threads about collections. Living up here in Montana, I don't get the chance to get to metropolitan cities and get signed memorabilia like you have. Very nice stuff. My video is from 2012, I think. Waiting on some new shelves being made before I do an updated video. Have been collecting him since 1993. Thanks again for the kind words.

Greg
    Hidden Content

Moved pictures in bucket and/or renamed bucket so these were deleted (sometimes I hate photobucket).
    Last edited by NBSII; 10-05-2015 at 10:42 PM.
    Hidden Content

Nice additions!!!
    November 2010 Beckett Supercollector
    Collecting Witten/Emmitt/Dak/Lilly (Mainly autographs)
    Hidden Content

Last edited by NBSII; 10-05-2015 at 10:42 PM.
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast