Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FT or FS: 2005 Bowman Sterling Andrew McCutchen AU JSY RC

I have a 2005 Bowman Sterling Andrew McCutchen AU JSY RC that I would like to trade for a high end Red Sox card. I can provide a scan upon request. Thanks!

don't have anything probably, but feel free to cmb. I also have a 2013 making their mark yoenis cespedes auto

Quote Originally Posted by JKcards View Post
    don't have anything probably, but feel free to cmb. I also have a 2013 making their mark yoenis cespedes auto
    I didn't see anything that I could use at the moment. Thanks for responding, though.

i have got some nice Mookie Betts if interested. Most in eBay store. What value on the Mccutcheon?

Quote Originally Posted by mike83wvu View Post
    i have got some nice Mookie Betts if interested. Most in eBay store. What value on the Mccutcheon?
    Sorry for the late reply. My wife just gave birth on the 28th. I'd trade the McCutcheon for your 2014 National Treasures Mookie Betts AU PATCH /25 and the 2014 Panini Classics Mookie Betts AU RC.

Congratulations. The /25 is gone. Got a /99 NT Auto. Is your McCutch numbered?

Congratulations. The /25 is gone. Got a /99 NT Auto. Is your McCutch numbered?
    Thanks! The McCutchen is not numbered. I actually already have a /99 NT Auto. I would trade the McCutchen straight up for the 2014 National Treasures Mookie Betts AU PATCH /5

Your wanting a $150 card for a $65, won't work.

Your wanting a $150 card for a $65, won't work.
    I think the market has changed since the /5 parallel sold for $152.50 on June 28 on eBay as Betts was performing better at the time. At the same time (late June), when the /99 versions were selling around $26 to $27. Recent sales of the /99 card have been $15.50 to $16.50, or about 61% of the previous value. I would be willing to put an eBay value on your cards of $100. Is there something I could add to the deal to bring the values closer together?

so a 33% drop in a month in value, glad you don't control stocks with that logic. I will pass.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast