Thread: nedice - Coby Fleener

nedice - Coby Fleener

Congrats to Ned (nedice) for qualifying for induction into the Super Collector HOF for his Coby Fleener player collection!

This is the complete compilation of 2012 Triple Threads (9 diff 1/1's).

All of the goodies from Five Star (6 diff 1/1's).

2012 National Treasures compilation.

2012 Strata compilation, color coordinated rainbows.

Limited Phenom Patch Auto rainbow (Base /299, Silver Spotlight /49, Gold Spotlight #1/25, Platinum Spotlight #1/1).

2012 Platinum Auto Patch Rainbow (well, without the 1/1 superfractor and 1/1 shield lol).

2012 Platinum auto and non-auto rainbow (the base and black /150 are out to BGS right now).

Contenders rainbow, waiting on the Championship Ticket.

Finest rainbow with both auto and non-auto superfractor, probably my #1 favorite!

Who's doesn't love chrome?!

And more chrome!

And chrome autos!

Sterling jumbo patch rainbow with all 4 printing plates! Probably my #2 favorite!

Complete Sterling compilation w/3 superfractors and 7 plates!!

The rest of the collection can be viewed here : http://s298.photobucket.com/user/nedice/library/Fleener%20PC%20NFT

Dang sweet collection! Love all those Supers!
    Hi I'm Grant I collect ALL Seattle Seahawks

I super collect Marcus Trufant so please let me know if you have any of his cards minus base.
    http://s602.photobucket.com/albums/tt101/Granttobin27/

Here's a few recent adds and upgrades...

The Five Star letter patch is #1/1, the Triple Threads dual auto/patch is #1/5 and now I have two of them!!

Then, I finally picked up this beauty....

Absolutely amazing collection!!! Congrats, and welcome!

Haven't updated much over the summer, so heeeeeeeere we go!

Finest Superfractor #1/1, National Treasures NFL Shield Auto #1/1, Supreme Dual Auto Relic #/5 and Dual Auto Book #/5

Prizm Tie-Dyed Auto #1/1, Prizm Gold Auto #1/10, Score GemMasters #1/1