Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Getting out, whole collection for sale!

My Whole Collection is for sale. check my bucket, most of my autos are on there, also a ton of game-used and rookies are included....

Some of them are:
    Jason Campbell SPa 3 color Patch Auto rc/299 .......................bv $250+
    Ronnie Brown playoff contenders Auto rc ..............................bv $175
    Philip Rivers Playoff Prime Signature Cuts auto rc/99 ...............bv $175
    Matt Leinart Sage HIt Design For Success auto/100.................bv $150
    Philip Rivers Sweet Spot Panel Sigs. rc auto/25.......................bv $120
    Ronnie Brown Playoff Prestige Draft Picks auto rc/50................bv $120
    philip Rivers Flair Autograph Collection Gold Parchment/25.........bv $120
    Shawne Merriman Excuisite collection auto rc.........................bv $120
    Ronnie Brown SPa Sign of the Times auto rc SP.......................bv $80
    Philip Rivers Absolute Signature Materials rc auto.....................bv $80
    Philip Rivers Donruss Classics rc auto emerald/75......................bv $80
    LenDale White Design For Success auto/100............................bv $80
    LenDale White Class of 2006 auto/200....................................bv $80
    Mario Williams Design For Success auto/100.............................bv $80
    A.J. Hawk Press pass Power Pick auto/250..............................bv $75
    A.J. hawk press Pass Class of 2006 auto/200...........................bv $75

Plus many many more autos bv $75 and under......probably between $500-$1000 more worth of autos.................
    Plus many many more Gu'd bv $50 and under...............($880 bv of GU'd)
    Plus many many Rookies.................(over $1000 bv in rookies)

Would like to sell as a WHOLE COLLECTION or in BIG CHUNKS!!!! need to get rid of them fast!!!

lmk if you want the collection or any chunk of a bunch of them and what you are offering...thanks!

How much for the Hawks, Ronnies and Campbell spa? Pm me

how much for these?

also how much for whole collection?

how much for everything ?

and these?

Philip Rivers Sweet Spot Panel Sigs. rc auto/25.......................bv $120
    Ronnie Brown Playoff Prestige Draft Picks auto rc/50................bv $120
    philip Rivers Flair Autograph Collection Gold Parchment/25.........bv $120
    Ronnie Brown SPa Sign of the Times auto rc SP.......................bv $80
    Philip Rivers Absolute Signature Materials rc auto.....................bv $80
    Philip Rivers Donruss Classics rc auto emerald/75......................bv $80
    LenDale White Design For Success auto/100............................bv $80
    LenDale White Class of 2006 auto/200....................................bv $80

do you still have that benson sweet spot gold auto?

Quote Originally Posted by #1roethfan
    do you still have that benson sweet spot gold auto?
    no, not anymore

Interested in the Leinart and the Browns pm me prices please

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast