2015 Leaf Wrestling Signed 8x10 Photograph Ed

Has anyone tried out this product yet? If so, how dd you like it?
    RIP Buddy (2004-2016)

2. Kronozio
    I've been thinking of picking up 2 of these (1 for my brother whose sick, he's the one who got me hooked on wrestling). Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeppelin1985 View Post
    I've been thinking of picking up 2 of these (1 for my brother whose sick, he's the one who got me hooked on wrestling). Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money?

I was in a group break on another forum and got a Rocky Johnson and Mean Gene Okerlund 8X10. I would say the product is very hit and miss.
    RIP Buddy (2004-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Greengoblin782 View Post
    I was in a group break on another forum and got a Rocky Johnson and Mean Gene Okerlund 8X10. I would say the product is very hit and miss.
    Wow, so they have people from all eras in it. I think it'd be a fun break despite the gamble of it. I'm a die-hard wrestling fan.