WTTF: 2000 SPx Autographs and 2013 Panini USA Stars and Stripes Autographs

As the title says, I'm looking for 2000 SPx Autographs and 2013 Panini USA Stars and Stripes Autographs. To see what USA autos I have already, check here. My trade list can be found here. Thanks for looking!

I have a 2000 SPX Rick Ankiel autograph rookie. Do you know what kind of value it has now?
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    I have a 2000 SPX Rick Ankiel autograph rookie. Do you know what kind of value it has now?
    I'm not entirely sure, but the last two on eBay sold for 0.99 and 4.51. I'd be interested in it. What would you want for it?

Don't have any of these, but do let me know if you see anything you dig linked in my sig. I like that Horton auto and the Pee Wee GU.

Quote Originally Posted by dhoff86 View Post
    Don't have any of these, but do let me know if you see anything you dig linked in my sig. I like that Horton auto and the Pee Wee GU.
    PM sent!

Quote Originally Posted by darkqug View Post
    I'm not entirely sure, but the last two on eBay sold for 0.99 and 4.51. I'd be interested in it. What would you want for it?
    Do you need the Xavier Nady? And is there anything you need from me to make it equal to the Justin Upton Sterling auto?
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    Do you need the Xavier Nady? And is there anything you need from me to make it equal to the Justin Upton Sterling auto?
    PM sent.