Drew henson Quiting baseball to pursue football

Henson Article

Very interesting article.Dropping $17 million to pursue football.I think i would work on my skills more and take the guranteed money.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    agreed!!

I didn't even know he was getting a guaranteed contract from Yankees.

If he thinks minor leagues are tough...

wait until he gets back into football after being away from it for 1-2 years.

Would he have much future with the Yankees though?
    Isn't he a first baseman? I could be mistaken. I don't know much about him.

I believe he was a third baseman...now that they acquired Boone, they had no need for him...plus he sucked

Henson plays 3rd base....

he's got trouble hitting off-speed pitches....so unless he improves, all he's getting is that $17M and not much more.

He's too much of a liability if he can't hit over 0.200

Steinbrenner won't stand for that

Yeah, Henson hasnt been hitting the ball. I saw on sportscenter a couple of week ago the amount of strikeouts, he had, and boy it was a lot. He should of just stuck with football in the first place, he could of had a chance to go before Carr if he stuck with it. Can't wait to see what happens though!