Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Trade!

Let's Trade!

I've made a few deals here and there, but I'd like to get a few more done. I leave for grad school in the middle of August, so I'd like to get as many deals done as I possibly can. At this point, I'm just looking to trade for anything that catches my eye. Please check my bucket and let me know what you like, and I'll get back to you. Thanks!
    Ian Krol Supercollector: 25/53 (including 1/1), 25/31 (not including 1/1)Hidden Content
    sorry, but i can't send outside of the US
    Please respond to PMs or posts. If it books for less than $5, I don't care about BV.

I'm interested in the Buchholz, Corbin, and Luis Gonzalez Autos - let me know if you see anything in my lists - or what sort of cards I can pull for you to get any/all of those
    I build sets. - minimalist

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mreuben View Post
    I'm interested in the Buchholz, Corbin, and Luis Gonzalez Autos - let me know if you see anything in my lists - or what sort of cards I can pull for you to get any/all of those
    anything from the COMC website available for trade? didn't see any autos/GU in your lists
    Ian Krol Supercollector: 25/53 (including 1/1), 25/31 (not including 1/1)Hidden Content
    Please respond to PMs or posts. If it books for less than $5, I don't care about BV.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Braun View Post
    anything from the COMC website available for trade? didn't see any autos/GU in your lists
    Sorry I can't send anything from COMC - they're only available for sale from that site - I can put together a list of a bunch of autos/GUs - can you narrow down your interests at all?

also - check out my eBay store - I can pull any off those cards down if you're interested - iglooroom

Hidden Content

Sorry I can't send anything from COMC - they're only available for sale from that site - I can put together a list of a bunch of autos/GUs - can you narrow down your interests at all?

also - check out my eBay store - I can pull any off those cards down if you're interested - iglooroom
    There are a few cards from your eBay store that I'm interested in:

Trajectory Mark Teixeira GU
    Stanton commemorative bat knob
    Henderson Alvarez tier one auto
    Jose Quintana auto

Let me know what you'd be willing to do. Sick Reggie auto/patch by the way!

Do you want to pick any three of those for the three I asked about?

There are a few cards from your eBay store that I'm interested in:

Trajectory Mark Teixeira GU
    Stanton commemorative bat knob
    Henderson Alvarez tier one auto
    Jose Quintana auto

Let me know what you'd be willing to do. Sick Reggie auto/patch by the way!

Hidden Content

Do you want to pick any three of those for the three I asked about?
    Stanton, Quintana, and Teixeira for the 3 you are interested in?

Stanton, Quintana, and Teixeira for the 3 you are interested in?
    I just pulled them off eBay - post it, and I'll try to get it off on Monday.

Thanks,
    Michael

Hidden Content

I just pulled them off eBay - post it, and I'll try to get it off on Monday.

Thanks,
    Michael
    Trade posted! I'll also try to get it out tomorrow. Thanks for the easy deal!

up

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast